Guiding Good Choices for 4th-6th grade parents and caregivers. Attend this
FREE VIRTUAL five-session program to help your youth navigate the
pressures and expectations of life during their teen years to succeed and
achieve a brighter future.
Parents and caregivers can enhance their parenting skills by learning how to:
- Promote health and well-being during the teen years.
- Develop health beliefs and clear standards for behavior.
- Deal with anger in a positive way and manage family conflict to strengthen
bonds with youth.
- Protect their children from substance abuse and other problematic behaviors.
- Strengthen family bonds and increase youth’s involvement in the family through
the teen years.
Youth attend session 4 with their parents and caregivers.
The program will be held on five Tuesdays: February 6, 13, 20, 27 and March 6
from 6 to 8 PM via Zoom.
For more information or to register, e-mail or call Karen Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org