|Horatio Alger Scholarship
||To be eligible to apply for any of the Horatio Alger Undergraduate Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full time as a high school senior in the United States; be progressing normally toward graduation in spring/summer of 2021 with plans to enter a college in the United States no later than the fall following graduation
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution)
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required)
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0; and
- Be a United States citizen
|October 26, 2020
||The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
- Current high school/home-schooled students attending a school in one of the 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, or select DoD schools who will graduate high school during the 2020-2021 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens (not a Temporary Resident), U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
|October 31, 2020
|Voice of Democracy Scholarship Competition
||The Voice of Democracy Program is open to students in grades 9-12 enrolled by the Oct. 31 deadline in public, private, parochial school, or home study program in the U.S., its territories or its possessions. Dependents of U.S. military or civilian personnel in overseas schools are also eligible to participate.
||October 31, 2020
|Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
||Applicant must be 13 years of age or older. A short 250-word or less essay on the following topic required: Imagine that your high school/college has been overrun with Zombies. Your math professor, the cafeteria ladies and even your best friend have all joined the walking dead. Use your brain to flesh out a plan to avoid the Zombies, including where you would hide and the top five things you would bring with you to stay alive.
||October 31, 2020
|Prudential Spirit of Community Awards
||The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards honors students in grades 5-12 for making meaningful contributions to their communities through volunteer service.
Applications are now open for 2021 awards. Here’s how it works:
- By November 10, 2020, students must submit their completed applications, and signed student/parent agreements, to a certifier. (Certifiers can be school principals or the head of a county 4-H organization, Girl Scout council, American Red Cross chapter, YMCA or a Points of Light Global Network member.)
|November 10, 2020
|Marywood EOC Scholarship
||Submission of the Educators of Campus (EOC) Scholarship Application does not guarantee acceptance to Marywood University. All applications must be received by the Office of Admissions no later than November 30, 2020. To qualify, prospective students must possess a cumulative GPA of 3.25 on a 4.00 scale and must be referred by an approved Educator on Campus school. For students entering Marywood University in fall 2021, SAT or ACT test scores will be optional. Students who elect to submit scores must possess a minimum SAT score of 1060 total on the Evidence-Based Reading and Math section combined (or a minimum ACT score of 21). Prospective students are awarded $1,000 per year for a total of four years. A School Counselor must verify the information provided on this application. Only the first 100 scholarships will be considered.
||November 30, 2020
||See Guidance for details.
|10 Words or Less Scholarship
A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2021.
B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:
1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:
In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve the $500 scholarship.
2. Before or After writing your Answer you will also need to “Like” our Facebook page. Note we will only read the answers provided from people that have “Liked” our page.
|November 30, 2020
||The APIA Scholarship Program application must be completed online and submitted electronically once all of the required questions have been answered. You do not have to complete the online application in one sitting. Until you are ready to submit, you may access your application and edit your answers as many times as you like with your login from any computer with internet access. The application will be available for the 2021-2022 academic year from September 9, 2020 until January 14, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST.
||January 14, 2021
|PA Elk State Association
||Open to students who are a child or grandchild of a living Elk member. Accepting students who are furthering their education.
||February 5, 2021
- You must be a PSECU member by December 31, 2020 to be eligible to apply for the 2021 scholarship. Individuals with a custodial account are eligible to apply. Please note that joint owners are not considered members.
- You must be a graduating senior attending a two- or four-year community college, college, or university. The college or university does not have to be in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Students attending a technical school are not eligible.
|February 27, 2021
|Global Lift Equipment Scholarship
||To be eligible for the Global Lift Equipment Scholarship ($500) a student must:
1) Be currently attending or planning on attending a post-secondary institution in the US or Canada by the Fall of 2021.
2) Submit a short story. Detailed instructions can be found on the application page.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident of the United States or Canada.
|June 15, 2021
|Lift Parts Express Scholarship
||To be eligible for the Lift Parts Express Scholarship ($500) a student must:
1) A Current Senior in High school or
2) A Freshman or Sophomore in College/University
3) Be a legal resident of the United States or Canada
4) Enrolled or expected to be enrolled by the Fall of 2021
5) Submit a completed online application form prior to the deadline.
|June 30, 2021
|American Legion Scholarships
||Many different scholarships available.
||Check website for deadlines
||Open to seniors pursuing the field of nursing. Will help you find scholarships.
||Check website for deadlines.
||A variety of scholarships are open to different grade levels.