- Financial Aid Night Powerpoint -2020-21
- How To Create an FSA ID Account
- WWHS School Counselors – COVID-19 Letter
- WWMS School Counselors – COVID-19 Letter
- EverGreen School Counselors – COVID-19 Letter
- RDW School Counselors – COVID-19 Letter
- CollegeBoard Opportunity Scholarship
- Junior Jump Start Powerpoint
- Pennsylvania Bullying Prevention Toolkit
|Scholarship||Criteria||Due Date||Application Location|
|APIA Scholarship||The APIA Scholarship Program application must be completed online and submitted electronically once all of the required questions have been answered. You do not have to complete the online application in one sitting. Until you are ready to submit, you may access your application and edit your answers as many times as you like with your login from any computer with internet access. The application will be available for the 2021-2022 academic year from September 9, 2020 until January 14, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST.||January 14, 2021||https://apiascholars.org/scholarship/apia-scholarship/?SFMC_cid=EM190588-&rid=47525211|
|PACAC Scholarship||Three students will be selected for the $1,000 PACAC Scholarship, and one student will be selected for the $1,500 Benjamin James Memorial Scholarship.
Please note the selection criteria:
• Student’s academic performance, financial need & commitment to cultural and intellectual diversity
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0, weighted or unweighted
• New this year: the PACAC Scholarship is test blind. Even if a student has test scores, they will not be reviewed or included in the assessment of a student’s application. The application form will not include a space to report test scores, and should scores be listed on a student’s transcript, they will not be considered by the reading committee.
At least one member of the secondary school counseling office, or community-based organization, must be a current PACAC member.
|January 15, 2021||https://www.pacac.org/pacac-scholarship
|Pennsylvania JCI Senate
|Each year, the U.S. Junior Chamber International (JCI) Senate Foundation grants $1,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors who plan to continue their education at accredited post-secondary colleges, universities or vocational schools.||January 22, 2021||http://www.usjcisenate.org/scholarship-program
|Lehigh Valley Section of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE-LV)||Since 2001 a major focus of SWE-LV has been to distribute scholarships for high school senior women who intend to major in engineering at their respective college or university. Scholarship funds are provided by area businesses and all of the work for administration of the program is provided by SWE volunteers. Evaluation is based on academic achievement, extracurricular and leadership activities, an evaluation form, and an original essay. A one-time award of up to $5,000 can be granted to the successful applicants||January 31, 2021||http://lv.swe.org/scholarships.html
|PA Elk State Association||Open to students who are a child or grandchild of a living Elk member. Accepting students who are furthering their education.||February 5, 2021||http://www.elks.org/enf/scholars/legacy/rules.cfm
|PSECU Scholarships||Eligibility Requirements
|February 27, 2021||https://www.psecu.com/scholarships|
|Hermine Solt Student Scholarship||Scholarships of $500 each will be offered to students who meet the requirements. The number of scholarships given will be determined annually.
|The National Wild Turkey Federation’s Dr. James Earl Kennamer Scholarship Program||The purpose of the NWTF Dr. James Earl Kennamer Academic Scholarship Program is to recognize and reward an NWTF member, who is currently a senior in high school, for their outstanding academic achievement, community involvement and leadership roles. The National Scholarship Winner will receive a $10,000 scholarship sponsored by Mossy Oak.||March 1, 2021||https://your.nwtf.org/scholarships/
|The United Steelworkers Hugh Carcella Scholarship||An applicant must be the son, daughter, or legal ward of a member of the United Steelworkers, District 10.||March 15, 2021||See Guidance for details.|
|National Federation of the Blind Scholarship||The following requirements apply to all applicants:
||March 31, 2021||https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/scholarship-program
|Perry/Westgate Memorial Scholarship||Contest is open to any student entering a 2 or 4 year college under an agricultural, conservation, or environmentally oriented college curriculum. If there are any questions regarding the curriculum you plan to study, contact the office. Some examples would be Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering, Aquatic Biology, Soil Sciences, Parks and Recreation, Forest Sciences, Agronomy, Wildlife Biology, etc.
|April 9, 2021||See Guidance for details.|
|The Lackawaxen River Conservancy Scholarship||The Lackawaxen River Conservancy Scholarship is open to all college-bound twelfth-grade students who
· attend school in the Lackawaxen Watershed. (The high schools in the Lackawaxen Watershed are Honesdale H. S., Wallenpaupack Area H.S., Western Wayne H. S., and Canaan Christian Academy H. S.)
· intend to pursue a career supporting environmental conservation
· plan to major in college in a subject area that will lead to the achievement of this career goal.
The amount of the award is $500.
1. Completed student application
2. Essay discussing an environmental issue of concern to applicant and why.
3. School report and recommendation from counselor
4. Official transcript including GPA.
5. High school profile
6. Recommendation from a science teacher
7. Deadline: April 12, 2021
|April 12, 2020||See Guidance for details.|
|Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Chapter 114 Scholarship||We just need a 3″ x 5″ card with:
– Senior’s name
– Name of their parent/grandparent that is a Disabled veteran (and branch of service ),
– High school’s name
– Name of intended college, university, trade school, or military plans, etc. and along with proposed major/specialty.
|April 30, 2021||See Guidance for details.|
|Global Lift Equipment Scholarship||To be eligible for the Global Lift Equipment Scholarship ($500) a student must:
1) Be currently attending or planning on attending a post-secondary institution in the US or Canada by the Fall of 2021.
2) Submit a short story. Detailed instructions can be found on the application page.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident of the United States or Canada.
|June 15, 2021||https://www.studentscholarships.org/college_scholarship_applications.php
|Lift Parts Express Scholarship||To be eligible for the Lift Parts Express Scholarship ($500) a student must:
1) A Current Senior in High school or
2) A Freshman or Sophomore in College/University
3) Be a legal resident of the United States or Canada
4) Enrolled or expected to be enrolled by the Fall of 2021
5) Submit a completed online application form prior to the deadline.
|June 30, 2021||https://www.studentscholarships.org/letter.php
|American Legion Scholarships||Many different scholarships available.||Check website for deadlines||https://www.legion.org/scholarships
|Discover Nursing||Open to seniors pursuing the field of nursing. Will help you find scholarships.||Check website for deadlines.||http://www.discovernursing.com/scholarships#levels=high-school
|Student Scholarships||A variety of scholarships are open to different grade levels.||Varies