These items are not permitted:
- Pajamas and slippers
- Torn/Ripped (whether intentional or not) or slashed jeans
- Tank tops, muscle shirts, spaghetti straps, tube tops, or halter tops
- Half shirts or cutoff shirts, clothing must not expose the midriff, navel, or cleavage
- Flip flops or beach thongs, slide sandals, sandals or open-toed shoes
- Clothing depicting drug, alcohol, or tobacco messages
- Clothing with violent messages or insignia related to gangs, racist, or hate groups
- No hats, caps, bandanas, or head covering
- Tee shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, turtlenecks, sweaters, jerseys
- Shorts, dresses, and skirts which are no more than two inches above the kneecap
- Pants, skirts, and jeans must be secured at the waist.
- Clothing should be made of material that is not sheer or see through. No undergarments should be visible.
- Head covering specific to religious purposes
- Closed-toe shoes only
Dress Code violations will require a change of clothing. Students may call home for proper clothing. Repeat violations will result in disciplinary action. As the weather turns colder, your child needs to dress accordingly, but within the dress code guidelines.