In preparation for the 2017-18 school year, the Western Wayne School District will be collecting demographic information, emergency card information, and signature forms online through the Parent Portal on Grade Book. The following information will be available for your review and edit through this Parent Portal on Grade Book:
- Student Demographic Information
- Emergency Card Information
- Medical Information
- Handbook Forms
- Lunch Account Balance
- Class Assignment and Grades (MS/HS only)
- Emergency Release Information
To access the Parent Portal
- Visit http://www.westernwayne.org.
- Click the link: “Students/Parents”.
- Select “GradeBook Parent”
- Enter your unique login. (You will be prompted to change your password and enter a valid email address).
Download a copy of our frequently asked questions:
Parent Portal FAQ Letter
If you need assistance with Grade Book’s Parent Portal, please contact the building secretary at your student’s school:
- EverGreen: 800-321-9973 (x 3)
- Robert D. Wilson: 800-321-9973 (x 4)
- Middle School: 800-321-9973 (x 2)
- High School: 800-321-9973 (x 1)
We are excited to offer this opportunity to complete these forms online. As a convenience to you, there will be computers available at each of the school buildings for your use to complete these forms during Orientations and Open House.
WWSD Administrative Team